AYRTON SENNA SIGNED HELMET 1991 AUTOGRAPHED VISOR TRIBUTE SHOEI GRV-4
Ayrton Senna (21 March 1960-1 May 1994) was a Brazilian racing driver who won three Formula One world championships for McLaren in 1988, 1990 and 1991, and is widely regarded as one of the greatest Formula One drivers of all time. He died in an accident while leading the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix for Williams. Senna has often been voted as the best and most influential Formula One driver of all time in various motorsport polls. He was recognised for his qualifying speed over one lap, and from 1989 until 2006 he held the record for most pole positions. He was also acclaimed for his wet weather performances, such as the 1984 Monaco Grand Prix, the 1985 Portuguese Grand Prix, and the 1993 European Grand Prix. He holds a record six victories at the Monaco Grand Prix, and is the fifth-most successful driver of all time in terms of race wins.
- SIGNED by AYRTON SENNA
- EXTREMELY RARE
- Impeccable autograph
- "91" inscription
- 1991 Ayrton Senna replica tribute helmet
- Painted on authentic Shoei GRV-4 from the era
- This is a tribute replica art work of the helmet worn by Senna at Jerez in the World Championship Mclaren MP4-6 Homda
- Inside the helmet is a build sticker dated "March 8, 1991"
- COA by ASA (Armori Steele Autentics)
- Letter of Authenticity from renowned Collector Studio signed by Morry Barmak
- Tamper proof hologram
- Visor is mounted on a DISPLAY Replica helmet: CANNOT BE WORN TO RACE AT ANY TIME
Wait time for custom helmet: 1-3 weeks
Shipping: UPS or DHL or Fedex + tracking + insurance
We offer EASY PAYMENT PLANS to help lighten up the financial burden.
POSSIBLE PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS:
- Open tab with PayPal
- 0% interest
- Flexible pay as you go
- 1 to 4 months delay
- We ship when you clear your balance